We offer the same flexible civil engineering service to the rail industry that has made R&W successful in the highways sector. A number of our senior team members have joined R&W after spending many years working in the rail industry and they bring a wide range of knowledge and experience to this area.
R&W’s founding principle of direct employment and ownership of plant and equipment means that we have a stable and adaptable platform from which we can offer services to rail clients. A strong team of rail experienced staff, supported by the rest of the company allows us to provide a comprehensive civil engineering service with a rich understanding of the specific needs of rail projects to clients in the sector.
R&W Rail provide Design, Planning, Construction, Refurbishment and Maintenance services, whilst functioning within a safety-critical environment delivering services to the Rail industry such as;
- Principal Designer, Early Contractor Involvement Partnerships, and Design Development;
- Investigations, Feasibility, and Scope Creation
- Detailed Designs
- Safety-critical Possessions, Access planning and Management
- Asset Management Planning
Construction, Refurbishment and Maintenance Services for;
- Bridge’s, Structures and Crash Protection Beams
- Stations, Platforms, P-way and Level Crossings
- Ground Works (i.e. embankment stabilisation, drainage, ducting, remediation and disposal)
- Roads, pavements and walkways