We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Advisor to join us at head office in Dibden (near Southampton), Hampshire. The purpose of the role is to be a focal point within the business for professional and consistent advice on Quality Assurance matters enabling others to achieve and continually improve the R&W Way of working. Neither a policing role nor a remote subject matter expert the Quality Assurance Advisor should promote best practice through methods, behaviours and be able to aide operational teams, including supply chain partners, to meet the desired R&W, Client and legislative standards.
Duties to include:
- Support and advise all R&W management and staff in the development and improvement of the Business Management System (BMS) including company Processes and Procedures.
- Ensure R&W and those working with us comply with current legislation, industry and R&W standards and approved codes of practice, including National Highway Sector Schemes, RISQS and the Principal Contractor Licensing Scheme.
- Carry out regular site inspections and audits to evaluate the effectiveness of the BMS, producing detailed reports to the Quality and Business Improvement Manager and relevant operational teams.
- Assist operational teams in identifying improvements and corrective actions from audits, including trend and root cause analysis and the close-out of actions and non-conformance.
- Support in the development and communication of changes to company processes.
- Be a confident and engaging individual who can work with teams to overcome conflicting demands.
- Hold a comprehensive knowledge of Quality management and continual improvement tools and techniques.
- Previous experience working on National Highway Sector Schemes, RISQS and Principal Contractor Licensing Scheme compliance.
- Able to demonstrate behaviours which embrace the R&W Way.
- Full driving licence and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word.
- Good knowledge and experience of statutory legislation, regulations, civil, rail and highway maintenance standards and best practice including Health, Safety, Environment and Well-being.
- Certified auditor training
- Appropriate CSCS card
- PTS qualified
- SSSTS or SMSTS
R&W Recruitment mailbox: 02380 423597
We aim to respond to your application within two weeks. If you do not hear from us within this time-frame, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE